Pages

Friday 2 August 2013

Introduction

When I was younger, I wanted to be a writer, I enjoyed writing and letting my imagination run wild. The thought of writing books excited me, I drew pictures in my mind of how I would look sitting at my desk, with the French doors wide open on a summer’s day with the light fabric that sat in front of the doors would be floating in the breeze from the willow trees in my vast garden. It sounds like I had it all planned out, apart from what I would write about.

Over the years I have started and failed to complete or closer to the truth, not even write chapter two of my book, that would make me a much loved author, that I was wanting to be. During this time my own life has played out at times as an episode of Eastenders (a TV soap in the UK).

So, what better than to write about my own experiences (in no order), past and present and to share them all in the form of posts on this anonymous blog. All names have been changed; I won’t name places or companies (I’ll mix it up a bit). This will be a great way to shift through all of the information/memories in my head and give me a good chance to reflect and cringe over my life choices, the what if’s and if only I had done so much differently. But will be great as a keepsake to read back over the next 50 years.


Enjoy, leave comments and share your own anonymous experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment